Question S21 Emojis not working in Facebook?

LuLu

Feb 20, 2024
Visit site
I have a S21 Ultra. Also, I'm not very techy, so bear with me. I can add emojis to my text I send, but not on my Facebook comments. I have uninstalled and reinstalled fb and still nothing. It's annoying. I should be able to add an emoji to my comments. I don't know if it's my keyboard display or what. Somebody else's android has a different line of keys above their keyboard, I have learned words. Could you guys help me out on this and give me step by step? Appreciate it, Lulu of 3

Attachments

• Resized_Screenshot_20240219_164837_Facebook_1708382921750.jpeg
    Resized_Screenshot_20240219_164837_Facebook_1708382921750.jpeg
    367.1 KB · Views: 6

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the Android Central Forums! Does the emoji button right there below the text box not bring up your Emojis options? It looks like you're using an older version of Facebook, do you have any updates available?

I use the SwiftKey keyboard, and I have a dedicated emoji key, plus Facebook's selector in the text box that activates several options, now. I know that some apps, particularly Facebook, some features will stop working on old versions of Facebook.

LuLu

Feb 20, 2024
Visit site
Thanks guys. There were no updates for fb. I installed Gboard and now have options for my comments on fb. I was a little Leary because it said something about could get credit card info and something else. Does the Swiftkey app say anything about getting your info? I have 3 grandbabies and when their mommas post pics I would like to add a little something to my comment. Thanks again.

Reactions: mustang7757