S7 Auto Dial

dobbor1

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Since upgrading to Android 7.0 I have lost the auto dial function when you select a contact then when the phone is moved to your ear it autodials. Has this function been removed from Nougat?

Thanks

whosright

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Since upgrading to Android 7.0 I have lost the auto dial function when you select a contact then when the phone is moved to your ear it autodials. Has this function been removed from Nougat?

Thanks
I have Verizon, still have that option too! I have the same setting options Wellons mentioned. Maybe it is a carrier issue if you have a different one.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer