Problem with SD card

JLD94

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
So anyone have any suggestions on what seems to be an issue I'm having with my S8+ and the SD card? I bought a new Samsung 128GB Pro Select SD card, installed it. Now this is the 3rd time it has done this. I will suddenly open my phone and the apps on the SD card will show a 'ghost' of the app. If I try to access it, it will say it's not available. That is on the home screen. If I swipe up and go into the apps that way, they show up and I can access just fine. Thoughts?

Also a notification shows up as well. See the picture below. To fix it before I have rebooted the phone. Screenshot_20170424-133713.jpg

redtees

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
I noticed the same issue. It was driving me crazy so I moved the apps back to the internal storage which of course solved the problem without a real solution. :-[ I am researching also and will post another reply should I find out anything.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue, but I only moved one app as a test. This harkens back to the dreaded SD card snafu when the S7's came out. The card would continually disconnect/reconnect and lose association between it and the home screen icons. I also saw a brief problem with the camera, but it seems to have corrected itself.