3rd Party Wireless Fast Charger

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
My Choetech works with the note 7 charging block, but only in landscape. Have you tried changing charging blocks and cables with a different brand maybe a 3rd party QC 3.0?

DSMpowerhousegroup

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
My Choetech works with the note 7 charging block, but only in landscape. Have you tried changing charging blocks and cables with a different brand maybe a 3rd party QC 3.0?

Yes I've tried different blocks. I'm wondering​ if there something in the software that recognizes 3rd party chargers. Has to be a way around it. If not oh well.

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
Yes I've tried different blocks. I'm wondering​ if there something in the software that recognizes 3rd party chargers. Has to be a way around it. If not oh well.

Have two 3rd party fast wireless chargers and they work with my Note 5 and S7 edge not the S8+. Just got a Samsung wireless fast charger and it works fine. Dont mind cause I noticed that the 3rd party ones run warm and don't seem to stop charging when full. Has to be some sort of safety feature. Samsung support did say they don't recommend using 3rd party fast wireless chargers because of possible damage to the device. Besides there is some good deals on last years model on Amazon.

DSMpowerhousegroup

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Have two 3rd party fast wireless chargers and they work with my Note 5 and S7 edge not the S8+. Just got a Samsung wireless fast charger and it works fine. Dont mind cause I noticed that the 3rd party ones run warm and don't seem to stop charging when full. Has to be some sort of safety feature. Samsung support did say they don't recommend using 3rd party fast wireless chargers because of possible damage to the device. Besides there is some good deals on last years model on Amazon.

I wouldn't doubt it with the bad press they got from the Note 7 issue. The thing is though, iPhones are lighting up and they're keeping it under wraps. I'll check out Amazon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38