Check out this Quality Best Buy ZAGG Glass installation.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Watch this Best Buy counter jockey install a ZAGG Glass protector upside down on this guys phone. The guy is going to have problems hearing people with the ear speaker covered up by the glass.

I believe you can get a better install from a $5.00 Crackhead on the side of the road. :p

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
The biggest tragedy in all of this, bigger than the employee putting screen protector on upside down, is that the person filming actually spent $45 on that terrible screen protector.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
My sister got one installed three times by best buy on her s7 edge. She paid the 7.99 once, but after it didn't work the third time she gave up. I could have messed it up for cheaper than they charged her.

I sat in a Best Buy for 45 minutes last year as an employee tried installing 5(!) different tempered glass screen protectors on my S7 edge! Her manager made her quit and simply said "this must be a bad batch" and I left with nothing. I purchased an $8 Skinomi protector off Amazon and that one worked so much better.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I can't picture any tempered glass screen working well on a curved screen. Seems like there would always be an imperfection in fitment.

Idelgado782

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I didn't realize that best buy started charging money to install a screen protector on your phone. And then they don't even train thier employees to properly install them? Thats insane

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I didn't realize that best buy started charging money to install a screen protector on your phone. And then they don't even train thier employees to properly install them? Thats insane

Yep. Best Buy charges $8 to install screen protectors, which is stupid. Aren't they already paying their employees to do things like that?

I purchased a screen protector at Best Buy last week for $18 and the Best Buy employee asked me if I wanted them to install it for $8 and I laughed at him.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Yep. Best Buy charges $8 to install screen protectors, which is stupid. Aren't they already paying their employees to do things like that?

I purchased a screen protector at Best Buy last week for $18 and the Best Buy employee asked me if I wanted them to install it for $8 and I laughed at him.
Did you laugh at yourself for buying it for $18? Amazon is way cheaper lol
You you go-to best buy to look and Amazon to buy..,

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Did you laugh at yourself for buying it for $18? Amazon is way cheaper lol
You you go-to best buy to look and Amazon to buy..,

I returned it and got an $8 Yootech screen protector on Amazon, which is a much better screen protector than any of the Zaggs.

And, Best Buy price matches stuff sold directly by Amazon, just FYI.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I returned it and got an $8 Yootech screen protector on Amazon, which is a much better screen protector than any of the Zaggs.

And, Best Buy price matches stuff sold directly by Amazon, just FYI.
They don't match. I have tried many times.