Any Samsung Exec Emails out there?

LMyers4371

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
I have been a Samsung customer all the way back to the original Samsung I330 and have been pretty loyal to my Samsung ZFLip3 5G, but recent events are forcing me to reconsider my loyalty to Samsung. About 2 months ago, my phone developed bubbles underneath the protector and makes my phone look embarrassing. The root cause was I had my phone outside on a hot humid day which is known to be a design flaw. I immediately contacted support and was told to bring my phone UbreakIFix and they should be able to replace the screen easily, alternatively I could ship my phone to Samsung and be without my phone for 2 -3 weeks (in this days of working from home, that is not a realistic option, being without a phone for a day impacts my ability to do my job).

I went to the one recommended by support, upon my arrival, I had to wait 20 minutes even though I was the only customer. When I finally got sauce, the tech had a look like he had never seen a ZFlip before, but said he would order appropriate parts and it could take 2 weeks. After 4 weeks, I called and he said the parts still hadn’t come in. I called Support again stating this was not acceptable and to explore other options. I was told Best Buy would be able to fix my screen, but when I went to Best Buy, again they had no clue how to fix my phone.

After that visit, on Friday I called Support and was not given any new options. I spent over 5 hours on the phone with Samsung Support who worked with AT&T to get me a loaner phone. While AT&T agreed that asking a customer to go without a phone for 2 – 3 weeks was ludicrous, they could not provide a loaner phone.

As a consumer this is not acceptable and I feel my only recourse is too leave Samsung going forward. I believe the Android Platform is superior to Apple, but between my Samsung Tablet S7, my 3 sets of ear buds, I feel unless I get some satisfaction, I will switch to either Apple going forward or Pixel. Upon that, I will use Social Media to sing the praises of the technology I choose and share my honest feedback about Samsung, the lack of quality support and poor product quality. I don’t see any other options.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
If this is the only trouble you've had with Samsung you may not benefit from leaving them. I completely understand the frustration but for ~$200 or less you can buy a another usable device to use while your device is repaired. I'm not excusing Samsung's behaviour at all but there are millions of devices and some of them are going to have trouble. I've heard that Samsung customer support isn't the best and your story just corroborates this. I wouldn't give up on Samsung for one bad experience but perhaps I'm too empathetic and/or forgiving.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
If this is the only trouble you've had with Samsung you may not benefit from leaving them. I completely understand the frustration but for ~$200 or less you can buy a another usable device to use while your device is repaired. I'm not excusing Samsung's behaviour at all but there are millions of devices and some of them are going to have trouble. I've heard that Samsung customer support isn't the best and your story just corroborates this. I wouldn't give up on Samsung for one bad experience but perhaps I'm too empathetic and/or forgiving.

I have to agree, it's always good to have a backup phone, and extremely important if you don't have a landline and work from home. All of that hassle could of been avoided if the op just picked up a cheap backup phone and sent their Flip to Sammy for repair. Samsung is known for crappy customer service no doubt, but not having a backup phone when you work from home can put a person in a very bad situation very quickly.

I hope everyone reading this keeps a backup phone on hand... nowadays with so much riding on cell phones, a backup is an absolute must.
I have a backup for both me and my wife, and a cheap emergency line of service just in case. Because you never know ;)

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I have to agree, it's always good to have a backup phone, and extremely important if you don't have a landline and work from home. All of that hassle could of been avoided if the op just picked up a cheap backup phone and sent their Flip to Sammy for repair. Samsung is known for crappy customer service no doubt, but not having a backup phone when you work from home can put a person in a very bad situation very quickly.

I hope everyone reading this keeps a backup phone on hand... nowadays with so much riding on cell phones, a backup is an absolute must.
I have a backup for both me and my wife, and a cheap emergency line of service just in case. Because you never know ;)

Yea, sure, I have "backup phones". I actually just have a problem getting rid of old phones so I have a few "backup phones", I'm sure others here can relate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali