Looks like samsung has improved 4.1.2 performance!

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Doubt the s3 will ever hit those scores, your probbaly looking at 15k cpu max, memory 5-6K, I/o 12-13K, 2D 1K and 3D about 2.5K. Altogether your looking at about 7500 combined score.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Doubt the s3 will ever hit those scores, your probbaly looking at 15k cpu max, memory 5-6K, I/o 12-13K, 2D 1K and 3D about 2.5K. Altogether your looking at about 7500 combined score.

Totally mate and it would melt like a mars bar in your hand.
The dna (butterfly) is a monster and well named (butterfly) if u think bout it, could cause a storm :)
Phones are gettin too powerful for the apps same as the xbox n ps3 were imo

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
You think with the new quad a15 cpu in the next galaxy s4 and overclocking that, jheez I can see that rocketing the benchmarks

deanodrums

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
For me personally the phone has stayed the same in terms of performance but I have seen a difference in battery drainage. Its a lot worse for me since I updated it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

deanodrums

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Just connected my phone to Wi-Fi and it came up with the software up date icon. So I went to update and I an in a que. I already have 4.1.2 surely there isn't more to update?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Ill have to check........

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1357326618390.jpg
Forgot lol. Any1 got name of update? How important is it?

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Its the exynos bug fix where anyone could get into your phoone, its I9300XXELLA

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Its the exynos bug fix where anyone could get into your phoone, its I9300XXELLA

Thanks bro
A dev made an app seems like months ago that fixed the problem lol.
Think il miss this update out. Cba rooting again.
Is that all it does man? :beer:

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
And apparently fixes the system crash where you phone is pretty much dead, I think youve heard of it, rooting was simple with it (once I knew what to do lol)

kazgram

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Ok I might be a total Div but wat the heck does any if that mean. My s3 is running like a total bag I'm getting real over it left apple cause my 4s was total crap love my galaxy but it's had issues fir a bit but its so bad now. I'm in Australia so don't think 4.1.2 has hit us yet. Hubbies got the s2 it's brill no glitches at all his is 24months old mine is maybe 12 I've got so many things going on with it it's annoying. Also I g heard if u root your phs it voids warranty it freezes switches off and on mounts and unmount tgeh sd card itself eceey other day WiFi slow touch seems to not be as responsive spoke to Samsung he guy said u need to turn it off totally for at least 10 mins a day.....er wat

kazgram

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issues a while back with kies total nightmare there was a number of forums on it it has to do with a driver error some poo if u have WiFi u can update via WiFi otherwise if u don't McDonald's always has free WiFi so maybe a mcmuffin and a coffee whilst u update

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Ok I might be a total Div but wat the heck does any if that mean. My s3 is running like a total bag I'm getting real over it left apple cause my 4s was total crap love my galaxy but it's had issues fir a bit but its so bad now. I'm in Australia so don't think 4.1.2 has hit us yet. Hubbies got the s2 it's brill no glitches at all his is 24months old mine is maybe 12 I've got so many things going on with it it's annoying. Also I g heard if u root your phs it voids warranty it freezes switches off and on mounts and unmount tgeh sd card itself eceey other day WiFi slow touch seems to not be as responsive spoke to Samsung he guy said u need to turn it off totally for at least 10 mins a day.....er wat

Well yes it does void you warranty but not permanently, there is this application(cant remember the name) but it removes something from your phone that stops the manufacturer from knowing that you rooted the phone. Also it can only freeze and mess up if you make it do that, if you know what your doing and be careful then you will be fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty