Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Default Re: Looks like samsung has improved 4.1.2 performance!

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidS3 View Post
    Its the exynos bug fix where anyone could get into your phoone, its I9300XXELLA

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    Thanks bro
    A dev made an app seems like months ago that fixed the problem lol.
    Think il miss this update out. Cba rooting again.
    Is that all it does man? :beer:

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #52  

And apparently fixes the system crash where you phone is pretty much dead, I think youve heard of it, rooting was simple with it (once I knew what to do lol)
    funkylogik likes this.

hi, haptic feedback was turned off but still the phone vibrates when i edit/move folders in the main app drawer, What should i do? thanks
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #54  

Mate I think it does that anyway, not sure if you can stop that

Question Re: Looks like samsung has improved 4.1.2 performance!

Ok I might be a total Div but wat the heck does any if that mean. My s3 is running like a total bag I'm getting real over it left apple cause my 4s was total crap love my galaxy but it's had issues fir a bit but its so bad now. I'm in Australia so don't think 4.1.2 has hit us yet. Hubbies got the s2 it's brill no glitches at all his is 24months old mine is maybe 12 I've got so many things going on with it it's annoying. Also I g heard if u root your phs it voids warranty it freezes switches off and on mounts and unmount tgeh sd card itself eceey other day WiFi slow touch seems to not be as responsive spoke to Samsung he guy said u need to turn it off totally for at least 10 mins a day.....er wat

I had the same issues a while back with kies total nightmare there was a number of forums on it it has to do with a driver error some poo if u have WiFi u can update via WiFi otherwise if u don't McDonald's always has free WiFi so maybe a mcmuffin and a coffee whilst u update
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #57  

Quote Originally Posted by kazgram View Post
    Ok I might be a total Div but wat the heck does any if that mean. My s3 is running like a total bag I'm getting real over it left apple cause my 4s was total crap love my galaxy but it's had issues fir a bit but its so bad now. I'm in Australia so don't think 4.1.2 has hit us yet. Hubbies got the s2 it's brill no glitches at all his is 24months old mine is maybe 12 I've got so many things going on with it it's annoying. Also I g heard if u root your phs it voids warranty it freezes switches off and on mounts and unmount tgeh sd card itself eceey other day WiFi slow touch seems to not be as responsive spoke to Samsung he guy said u need to turn it off totally for at least 10 mins a day.....er wat
    Well yes it does void you warranty but not permanently, there is this application(cant remember the name) but it removes something from your phone that stops the manufacturer from knowing that you rooted the phone. Also it can only freeze and mess up if you make it do that, if you know what your doing and be careful then you will be fine.
    funkylogik likes this.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123