Frozen in Samsung logo

ship1013

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello android geeks

My phone is frozen on Samsung logo for several days. No wipe or factory recover available!! Odin connects but it?s unable to apply anything

Please help!!!

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
what happens when you turn the phone off, then try to power on into recovery (volume UP, home, power--as soon as the Samsung logo appears release all three buttons)?

How about download mode (again, turn phone off, then power up with volume DOWN, home, power--release buttons when warning screen appears, then press volume up)?

delaleo

May 8, 2013
Visit site
i have the same issue, neither works, won't even allow me to go into recovery, but allows download mode, and says no product name, and system status custom nothing seems to work, all the roms i tried to flash failed, and i got this phone from dubai

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
If you can get into Download mode you should be able to get into Recovery, hold the Power, Volume up and Home key until the phone vibrates and continue to hole the Volume up and Home button letting go of the Power button when it vibrates and see if you can get in.

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Re: Frozen in Samsung logo - is the phone bricked?

Help please! Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-19300 is frozen on the logo. In Australia, phone did work but network locked so couldn't make or receive calls!!
I have tried and got into recovery mode, chose wipe/reset and this worked but when I chose Reboot phone just goes to the black screen with the logo on it.
I can also get to something called ODIN but it doesn't do anything
This all happened after I "rooted" and installed "Superuser". This was done on the phone not via my Mac. I then tried to install Chainfire and this is when the phone froze.
I do not know how to root or jailbreak, I was trying these options as the phone's imei has been locked and it was suggested that if I "root" the phone, this will fix the network lock.
Need an Android and Galaxy S3 experts help please - is there anyway I can get this phone working again?????

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty