- 7 Posts
Removing suggested email addresses. Help!
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 (4G). In the email application it seems to store all of the email addresses from emails I've received, even SPAM emails.
Now when I send an email and enter the "to" field, it suggests these email addresses. How do I clear out all of these stored suggestive email addresses from my phone? None of them are in my contacts lists.
Im using just normal pop email and the standard email app.
Sent from my GT-I9305T using AC Forums mobile app
- By Nana Helen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 29Last Post: 11-14-2013, 11:41 AM
- By Rustedearth in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2013, 10:31 AM
- By crsezzell in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 10:23 AM
- By Lizbeth Montes in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 18Last Post: 10-30-2013, 03:04 AM
- By AnswerInAir in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 02:52 AM