Dock/HDMI cable

doogan123

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys.. has anyone picked up the VZ Dock and dock HDMI cable. Does this work for output to TV.. heading down to VZ This evening and would love your thoughts before I pick itup

HKing88

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Have the HDMI cable hook up it works but make sure hook it up to power first then plug it into the tablet. It's great watching Netflix now with it just heads up they may not have it at the store but you can get it from the warehouse that have about 750 in stock

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I believe the dock with HDMI that VZ sells is for the original 7" Galaxy Tab, but you can take the adapter piece off and switch it out with the adapter piece from the 10.1 dock and it should work that way... Haven't done it first-hand, but have read a couple of accounts of such

timberga

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Have the HDMI cable hook up it works but make sure hook it up to power first then plug it into the tablet. It's great watching Netflix now with it just heads up they may not have it at the store but you can get it from the warehouse that have about 750 in stock

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Do you get black bars (vertical) on your television on the left and right when using your HDMI cable?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo