iPhone user purchased a Galaxy Tab

chazm

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. Just wanted to say hello! Im a long time iphone owner and i have been wanting a tablet for a while now. I know i didnt want a ipad, though i love my iphone,i found it pointless to have 2 identical devices.

I wasn't sure which tablet to get but today at best buy i made my decision. Once i realized that i didnt need any ports and they would give me a free usb connector anyways, i figured i was better off getting the tab with the best looking screen. The GT won hands down!

And i can say with just a few hours of use so far i made a great decision. This thing is bad ass

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. Just wanted to say hello! Im a long time iphone owner and i have been wanting a tablet for a while now. I know i didnt want a ipad, though i love my iphone,i found it pointless to have 2 identical devices.

I wasn't sure which tablet to get but today at best buy i made my decision. Once i realized that i didnt need any ports and they would give me a free usb connector anyways, i figured i was better off getting the tab with the best looking screen. The GT won hands down!

And i can say with just a few hours of use so far i made a great decision. This thing is bad ass
Welcome to the wonderful and limitless world of ANDROID :cool:

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Put the Netflix app on the Tab (you'll need to download the apk from xda-developers for it to work on the Tab) and it's amazing!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the Netflix app straight from the market. A modified version was not needed and everything works fine.

Last edited:

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
glad you got the tab, it's my favorite tab I own and I have 3(hp touchpad, gt10.1, and iPad 2)...gadget freak here... anyways I find myself using this tab every day while the other 2 basically just sit there haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa