Can this tablet print to a Mobile Bluetooth Printer?

Mastaking

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
My boss wants to get tablets for the office to handle tasks on the go (we have a small office). We are thinking about getting 6 tablets but before we make any moves I am trying to do some research.

Most of my work is me driving around and sometimes I would need to print contracts on the go. Could I print from the tablet to a mobile printer in my car? Either through direct connections or possibly bluetooth?

I know that generally phones and tablets need to print over wifi but I cant find a solid answer as to whether or not a bluetooth printer would work.

If we cant print on the go without wifi then we may have to get netbooks (lame).

If this tablet doesn't print via bluetooth but you think another one may be able to then please advise me of that and I will do some follow up research.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
There's an app called PrinterShare that will allow you to print to Bluetooth and WiFi printers.
I can't say how well it works with Bluetooth printers, because I don't own one.
I do own a WiFi printer. I enabled WiFi tethering on my mobile device, connected the WiFi printer and tablet to the WiFi signal from my phone, and was able to print from my tablet.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
There's an app called PrinterShare that will allow you to print to Bluetooth and WiFi printers.
I can't say how well it works with Bluetooth printers, because I don't own one.
I do own a WiFi printer. I enabled WiFi tethering on my mobile device, connected the WiFi printer and tablet to the WiFi signal from my phone, and was able to print from my tablet.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

I have printershare but cannot find a way to printt from a browser. Is there a way to do this?

THX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87