New 3.2 update...

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that it takes longer to connect to WIFI? It seems to have started after the 3.2 update. My phone connects to the same router quicky, so its not the router
THX

cloudcrier

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that it takes longer to connect to WIFI? It seems to have started after the 3.2 update. My phone connects to the same router quicky, so its not the router
THX

Yes, since the update to 3.2 my WIFI takes about a minute to connect to my router after waking up from sleep. Before the update it would connect right away after waking up from sleep. If i use the quick wifi disable and enable it will connect right away instead of waiting for it to connect automatically after waking up from sleep.

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Yes, since the update to 3.2 my WIFI takes about a minute to connect to my router after waking up from sleep. Before the update it would connect right away after waking up from sleep. If i use the quick wifi disable and enable it will connect right away instead of waiting for it to connect automatically after waking up from sleep.

For this reason alone, I'm skipping this update.

Pierce09

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Processes.gapps literally crashes every 2 minutes ever since the update. Anyone else having this issue? It is extremely frustrating.

mhalladay

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I've had a very good experience with the update - no change in wifi connect times, and no problem with crashes... It seems more responsive and 'snappy'; very happy that I went ahead with it.

LNWJ

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Also having the WiFi connect bug on resume from sleep (about 4/10 wake ups). Having to tap the clock tray and cycle the WiFi power.

anon(549921)

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
They haven't released it yet, follow Samsung Canada on Twitter and moan at them, maybe the more of us that ask for it the quicker it will be released.

Has anyone seen anything with wifidirect and this update? I'm in Canada and the update hasn't pushed yet. Thanks.

Sent from my GT-P7510