1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    ROM
    Droid Inc JB 4.1.1

Default recommend apps for the galaxy tab.

Just got my first tab for Christmas. Any recommendations for apps that really show it off would be appreciated. Also what is everyone using for the virtual keyboard? Thanks.
    "I thought I wanted a career. Turns out I just wanted paychecks."
    Copy Referral Link. - Start with 15GB of space. You and I get 5GB extra! No limits!
    Dropbox Referral Link. - We both get 500MB extra.

Default Re: recommend apps for the galaxy tab.

One of my favorites is the new Google Currents app. An RSS reader that's very similar to Flipboard on iOS. Great way to read all your news and looks great on a big screen like the tab.
    As for keyboards Swiftkey X for Tablets is what I'm using. I just love the auto correct because I'm a very messy typer.
    If playing games on your tablet is your thing I highly recommend Minecraft PE, Grand Theft Auto 3, Apparatus, and Cut the Rope.
    :-)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    ROM
    Droid Inc JB 4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by dylan808 View Post
    One of my favorites is the new Google Currents app. An RSS reader that's very similar to Flipboard on iOS. Great way to read all your news and looks great on a big screen like the tab.
    As for keyboards Swiftkey X for Tablets is what I'm using. I just love the auto correct because I'm a very messy typer.
    If playing games on your tablet is your thing I highly recommend Minecraft PE, Grand Theft Auto 3, Apparatus, and Cut the Rope.
    :-)
    Already using google currents, and I agree, looks great on the tablet. I didn't realize SwiftKey X had a tablet version, I use their keyboard on my Rezound and love it, so I'll be checking that out. Thanks!
    Copy Referral Link. - Start with 15GB of space. You and I get 5GB extra! No limits!

ROM
    GTAB TASK650 ICS ROM

Super Stickman Golf is a must, so addictive.
    Pulse is great
    Zen Pinball HD looks amazing
    Google Music
    Dolphin Browser is much better than the stock one, you can easily set it to use full websites rather than mobile versions
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    ROM
    Droid Inc JB 4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by Brownstar69 View Post
    Super Stickman Golf is a must, so addictive.
    Pulse is great
    Zen Pinball HD looks amazing
    Google Music
    Dolphin Browser is much better than the stock one, you can easily set it to use full websites rather than mobile versions
    Thanks. Pulse came on it, and I like it, but I may prefer News360. I'll check out the games, etc. Thanks again.

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

if you have sprint you need google voice so that you can text from your tablet with the sprint google voice integration. also i love tweetdeck to merge my twitter and facebook