recommend apps for the galaxy tab.

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Just got my first tab for Christmas. Any recommendations for apps that really show it off would be appreciated. Also what is everyone using for the virtual keyboard? Thanks.

dylan808

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
One of my favorites is the new Google Currents app. An RSS reader that's very similar to Flipboard on iOS. Great way to read all your news and looks great on a big screen like the tab.
As for keyboards Swiftkey X for Tablets is what I'm using. I just love the auto correct because I'm a very messy typer.
If playing games on your tablet is your thing I highly recommend Minecraft PE, Grand Theft Auto 3, Apparatus, and Cut the Rope.
:)

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
One of my favorites is the new Google Currents app. An RSS reader that's very similar to Flipboard on iOS. Great way to read all your news and looks great on a big screen like the tab.
As for keyboards Swiftkey X for Tablets is what I'm using. I just love the auto correct because I'm a very messy typer.
If playing games on your tablet is your thing I highly recommend Minecraft PE, Grand Theft Auto 3, Apparatus, and Cut the Rope.
:)

Already using google currents, and I agree, looks great on the tablet. I didn't realize SwiftKey X had a tablet version, I use their keyboard on my Rezound and love it, so I'll be checking that out. Thanks!

anon(549921)

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Super Stickman Golf is a must, so addictive.
Pulse is great
Zen Pinball HD looks amazing
Google Music
Dolphin Browser is much better than the stock one, you can easily set it to use full websites rather than mobile versions

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Super Stickman Golf is a must, so addictive.
Pulse is great
Zen Pinball HD looks amazing
Google Music
Dolphin Browser is much better than the stock one, you can easily set it to use full websites rather than mobile versions

Thanks. Pulse came on it, and I like it, but I may prefer News360. I'll check out the games, etc. Thanks again.

fage88

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
if you have sprint you need google voice so that you can text from your tablet with the sprint google voice integration. also i love tweetdeck to merge my twitter and facebook