Calendar Widget..

estigall

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hello Everyone..

I am looking for a large calendar widget. Currently I am using Jorte calendar, and it has a 5x5 widget that I am using. I was wondering if there is a widget that is larger than that maybe a 5x10 for the Galaxy Tab.

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello Everyone..

I am looking for a large calendar widget. Currently I am using Jorte calendar, and it has a 5x5 widget that I am using. I was wondering if there is a widget that is larger than that maybe a 5x10 for the Galaxy Tab.
Many third party launchers allow you to resize the widgets to meet your preference. Both ADW and Zeam Launcher allow you to alter the size of the grid and widgets. I have not tried them on a tab yet, but it's worth a shot.

estigall

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the idea, but I am looking for a larger calendar, not a larger agenda! But I do like how you app widget is able to be resized..

Last edited:

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I try not to use launchers!!
LOL. You are using one everyday if you are using Android. It is what controls the homescreen experience and many are more featured than the one that is included in the stock package. It's not just a shortcut widget or something, nor do small dogs get catapulted every time you press it (now THAT is an app I'd purchase!). I suggest that you give ADW or Zeam a try and just uninstall if it's not what you seek.

Good luck!

estigall

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Epidenimus this is not my first rodeo.. I have rooted several of my android devices in the past, so I most certianly know what a launcher does. I have mad the decision to stop rooting and using launchers. I know its corney but in my experiance it seems that launchers slows down my devices. Simply put I just would like to have a larger calendar widget!!! Preferably one like Jorte utilizes..

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
You asked how to render a widget in a non-standard size and I gave you information as to how to accomplish that using an alternative homescreen/launcher. No need to be rude. No one knows anything about your Android experience/experimentation level beyond what you include in your profile. I was just trying to help. Once again, good luck finding what you seek.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo