- 1 Posts
Tab won't turn on
Hi, I've had my Tab for just over a week. I was using it and the screen went black. I pushed the power button and it won't come back on. I've tried holding the power button, holding power and volume up, holding power and volume down, each for close to 20 seconds and still nothing.
What do I do to get it turn back on?
- 12-18-2012, 02:24 AM #2
Re: Tab won't turn on
That happened to mine once. I had to plug it in the charger for a while and then I held the power button for more than a minute. I hope you get it started.
Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
- By FMCoupe in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 02-21-2012, 05:06 PM
- By blackatom in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2010, 09:05 AM
- By Arch in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-22-2010, 03:48 PM
- By midwestfx in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 03-29-2010, 12:29 PM
- By trackizmy1 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 24Last Post: 01-18-2010, 02:47 PM