Don't know if this has been posted in the past, since I'm new. I know there is a way to download Adobe Flash to my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 using an older version of Flash, but nothing I've tried seems to work. Has anyone else done this successfully? Thanks.
    08-19-2013 05:14 PM
    You also have to use a BROWSER that supports Flash. Chrome does not. Try using Dolphin, Boat or Firefox.

Don't know if this has been posted in the past, since I'm new. I know there is a way to download Adobe Flash to my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 using an older version of Flash, but nothing I've tried seems to work. Has anyone else done this successfully? Thanks.
    08-19-2013 05:19 PM
    Sorry, tried everything for the last few hours and still can't get it to work. Firefox gets me to my website, but when I try and open the page, it says "flash is not supported by your device."
    08-19-2013 07:09 PM
    You need to download Adobe Flash as an apk file and install from there.

See this link:

Solution for lack of Adobe Flash Player? - The Galaxy Tab Forum - Page 3
    08-19-2013 11:30 PM
    Look at post #15 of this thread in the link below. It worked on my tab 2 10.1.

http://androidforums.com/samsung-gal...y-tab-2-a.html
    08-26-2013 10:28 PM
    i
    Sorry, tried everything for the last few hours and still can't get it to work. Firefox gets me to my website, but when I try and open the page, it says "flash is not supported by your device."
    open you tube app search FF flash and the tutorials will have a link to a Adobe archive file and the u toob vid will include install instructions....took a few but got it to work.....good luck
    09-01-2013 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD