Need Adobe Flash for home-based business

bernilarue

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Don't know if this has been posted in the past, since I'm new. I know there is a way to download Adobe Flash to my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 using an older version of Flash, but nothing I've tried seems to work. Has anyone else done this successfully? Thanks.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
You also have to use a BROWSER that supports Flash. Chrome does not. Try using Dolphin, Boat or Firefox.

Don't know if this has been posted in the past, since I'm new. I know there is a way to download Adobe Flash to my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 using an older version of Flash, but nothing I've tried seems to work. Has anyone else done this successfully? Thanks.

bernilarue

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, tried everything for the last few hours and still can't get it to work. Firefox gets me to my website, but when I try and open the page, it says "flash is not supported by your device."

Chinookman

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
i
Sorry, tried everything for the last few hours and still can't get it to work. Firefox gets me to my website, but when I try and open the page, it says "flash is not supported by your device."
open you tube app search FF flash and the tutorials will have a link to a Adobe archive file and the u toob vid will include install instructions....took a few but got it to work.....good luck