Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need Adobe Flash for home-based business

Don't know if this has been posted in the past, since I'm new. I know there is a way to download Adobe Flash to my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 using an older version of Flash, but nothing I've tried seems to work. Has anyone else done this successfully? Thanks.

Global Posts
    1,739 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.4.2

Default Re: Need Adobe Flash for home-based business

You also have to use a BROWSER that supports Flash. Chrome does not. Try using Dolphin, Boat or Firefox.

Quote Originally Posted by bernilarue View Post
    Don't know if this has been posted in the past, since I'm new. I know there is a way to download Adobe Flash to my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 using an older version of Flash, but nothing I've tried seems to work. Has anyone else done this successfully? Thanks.
    If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Sorry, tried everything for the last few hours and still can't get it to work. Firefox gets me to my website, but when I try and open the page, it says "flash is not supported by your device."

You need to download Adobe Flash as an apk file and install from there.

See this link:

Solution for lack of Adobe Flash Player? - The Galaxy Tab Forum - Page 3
    GT-5100 Slimkat: 4.4.4
    I-9500 4.4.2 rooted and cleaned.
    SM-P605 4.3

Look at post #15 of this thread in the link below. It worked on my tab 2 10.1.

http://androidforums.com/samsung-gal...y-tab-2-a.html

i
    Quote Originally Posted by bernilarue View Post
    Sorry, tried everything for the last few hours and still can't get it to work. Firefox gets me to my website, but when I try and open the page, it says "flash is not supported by your device."
    open you tube app search FF flash and the tutorials will have a link to a Adobe archive file and the u toob vid will include install instructions....took a few but got it to work.....good luck