- 17 Posts
Another Samsung Charging Problem
I am working on my mothers Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" (GT-P5113) tablet.
When I plugin the charging cable, the battery monitor says it is not charging, yet it does charge the device (extremely slowly).
I replaced the charging unit with a spare that I had (retaining the same usb cable though) and the problem went away for about a week or so.
When I plug the USB cable into my computer, the tablet is recognized and accessible immediately. However, it still says "Not Charging" when I look at the battery monitor.
- 05-18-2016, 08:05 PM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Another Samsung Charging Problem
I just bought this same tablet and discovered the same. say its not charging but it is. It cam with a htc charger and I seen where you need a 5v 2amp to be able to charge correctly. I got my mother's samsung s5 phone charger and is plugged in now. I will let you know how it goes. It still says not charging but it is
- By Vaffanculo403 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 04-21-2014, 07:05 PM
- By Lee Kirby in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2014, 12:23 PM
- By Joe113 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2014, 12:55 PM
- By bodum02 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2014, 10:59 AM
- By sirmaru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2014, 10:13 AM