Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 DEAD .. WILL NOT COME BACK ON

pamigramster

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I know what you are gonna say , and I have tried all the tricks...

I was in downloader mode , resetting the Battery stats ... the battery wasnt holding a 3 hour charge so I went into the Boot / Downloader mode in my Tablet that I loaded a new ROM on ... Not the problem ..... after several months , it was working fine , i just notices the battery wasnt hold chagre as long ... so i went to erase the battery stats , and i wasnt paying attention , and after wiping the stats, I accidentally hit the power off instead of the vol up , before it was finished and my unit NEVER came on again ...
I have charged for a week ,
Held all the combos of buttons down
Held buttons and rubbed glass... felt like a moron ...
I have kissed it and prayed .... failed ....
I have opened the back and unplugged the battery an plugged it back in , I have used different chargers in different houses.
I have used the original charger in different plugs
I have tried to charge it in the car all day
I have taken it to 2 different repair people who , handed it back and said " it wont turn on " DUH.....
and then i put it in the box last year and bought a new one .........
I STILL WANT TO FIX IT there has to be a DIY, or fixable solution .... sending it to Samsung for 150.00Plus , is not an option and Id be a fool....

SO having said all that , does anyone know a fix , Ive cracked the case open and not afraid to disassemble, have done this before . My fear is that it is a firmware issue and i can not recover if i cant get the brain to wake up.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress