How To Setup External SD Card?

jerlands

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
My 32GB will arrive today and I'd Like to know all the stock settings available to help make full use of the external sd card. Things like setting browser downloads, camera and any other setting that utilize the card automatically. I'm new to android and would like to get the most out of the card without simply using it to manually transfer files to.

Jon

mikehoff99

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Please know that you will not be able to save apps to the card. It has been discussed several times here. Very pathetic. Very frustrating. Very aggravating.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

kennythewise

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
If you want to use your external sdcard to store the cache and the data of your applications and games that your tablet will store in your internal sdcard only there are only 2 steps to be able to do so.. first you need to root your galaxy tab2. Next you download an application called directorybind and with this application you can choose any directory you want and bind it to your external sdcard. This works perfectly and i installed 9 games from gameloft, glu, ea with sometimes with more than 2 gigs of data and with 10 other games with about 200-500mb of data. On my 32 gigs external sdcard there is only 3 gigs left but my internal sdcard is empty. My sdcard is a class 10 and it is a little bit faster than my internal memory

bjness

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
My Tab 2 has never popped the question of where I want to store music, video or book files. The internal storage is down to 1.5 GB. How do I cut & paste those files to the sd card?

Thanks
Bernie Ness

s joke

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Well..I cannot find the external sd-card in ES file explorer. Where is it? Note: some apps can see it, so it must be correctly installed...
Many thanks in advance