Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0: Usb device not recognized.

cindylike24

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I did not had any luck with this. Still my Tab is stuck on Initial Boot screen and does not boot up. USB device says unrecognizable when I turn it on i Recovery Mode. I charged it for whole night and battery was full as I can sens from my charger which was HOT in morning as well.

Do you have any other solution.

You know I'm having a similar problem here. Here's what my problem is. I had flashed my tablet with the CWM 6.0.2.3 version and now I cannot get my tablet out of the recovery mode. Trying everything that I can think of with no success. Just trying to keep it charged until I get home so I can try to get my tablet back into download mode and see if I can somehow flash the stock ROM back onto this thing. If anyone has any suggestions as to things that I could do in the meantime to remedy this situation, I sure would appreciate any help I could get with this.

elieser juarez

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem with sm-t110, it will charge with any cable and even on the computer but it wont get recognized by the pc but I was able to use two particular cables that I used before to root and transfer data to it but all of a sudden they quite working so I'm guessing it might not be the cables after all. What's your take on this?

jloomy

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
Hello, I went a bit crazy trying to resolve this. Then I stumbled on the capabilities of an app I already had installed. ES File Explorer let me manage files on the Tablet using FTP protocol and a browser, and by using an FTP Server on my PC (Cesar FTP) I could copy files from the PC to the tablet. Under "Tools" I went to "Remote Manager" and under "Network" I went to "FTP".

stavrosathens

Dec 28, 2017
Visit site
hi
i can no open my SAMSUNG GT-P3100

1st it say connect to KIES and try again, so i run :

Odin Downloader - Official Samsung Odin Tool

Odin3.V1.70 [Android + SLP]

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1880010

<ID:0/005> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> P3100_CWM_RECOVERY-6.0.1.3_SUPERSU-0.96_BUSYBOX-1.20.2.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/005> Odin v.3 engine (ID:5)..
<ID:0/005> File analysis..
<ID:0/005> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/005> Initialzation..
<ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/005> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/005> cache.img
<ID:0/005> recovery.img
<ID:0/005> Removed!!
<ID:0/005> Completed..
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 1 / failed 0)

but now no open & no connection to pc is possible

any one can help ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87