Tablet 2 (7.0) Won't Show Up In My Computer
I HAVE: SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
MODEL: GT-P3113 | GT-P3113ZWFCC | ID: A3LGTP3113
PROBLEM: The device doesn't show in my computer anymore, via USB cable.
I haven't tried changing the USB cable, still waiting for the new cable to arrive.
It started when the tablet would only charge for 2 seconds, while being OFF, then blink off. I fixed that problem, but then, now when I plug it to the computer, it doesn't show up in 'My Computer'.
I tried looking up some information, but none really was connected to my problem.
When I plugged in my USB cable, connecting my computer and tablet, my tablet doesn't show a 'USB Connected' notification, nor does my computer notify any new device being installed nor does it prompt an 'Autoplay' window like how it would when you plug in a USB drive.
- 12-04-2013, 03:31 PM #2
- 12-04-2013, 04:12 PM #4Live long and prosper.
- 12-04-2013, 06:30 PM #5
- 12-04-2013, 10:42 PM #8
Re: Tablet 2 (7.0) Won't Show Up In My Computer
If your phone is showing that it connected to USB at all when you go to settings it will allow you to toggle that where the USB is shown, if that makes any sense.
Optimus G Pro
Last edited by Haalcyon; 12-04-2013 at 11:43 PM.Live long and prosper.
- By ikkyosoft in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2013, 01:30 AM
- By JnEricsonx in forum SprintReplies: 8Last Post: 12-10-2013, 04:56 PM
- By ezridermn in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 03:25 PM
- By mrtwohands in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 05:51 PM
- By CovWhiteBoy in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 12-04-2013, 03:13 PM