Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Help

gaupbrown

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
My tablet wouldn't turn on because of battery problems. It was always on 1% charge and one day it just shut off and wouldn't turn on again even with the charger in. The charging battery symbol wouldn't even come up. I've bought a brand new battery and put it all in and such and put it all back together. But when we hold down the power button it still wont come on? The power button dosent make a click noise i don't know if it should or not. I would really need some help as i only got this for christmas. Please reply. :'(

Lisa Duvall Boling

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I have had so much trouble charging this tablet that I would never recommend it to anyone. Sometime it charges - sometimes it doesn't. I've tried everything everyone has suggested and sometimes their tips work and sometimes they don't. I have never been this frustrated with any electronic device I've ever owned. DO NOT BUY THIS! Anything has to be better. Even the new $35.00 tablet has to be better than this one.

Jeff Seager

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
The power button does not click. I have seen a solution for this problem before. The only problems I've had with my tablet have been after Android upgrades and it sorted itself out in a few days, a week at most. I would encourage you to keep looking for a solution, Lisa, though I understand the frustration. Unless you got a defective one, this really is one of the best tablets available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87