Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 can not connect to wifi
The Wi-Fi will not turn on. after a few seconds it says to turn on Wi-Fi to see connections..it is a endless cycle of doing nothing. I even did a factory reset with the same issue. Think they are selling for about 100$ now so not really worth putting any money into it. Any suggestions?
- 03-14-2014, 09:59 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 can not connect to wifi
I would try clearing cache in recovery and see if that helps. Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By DieterW91 in forum HTC One SReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 01:46 AM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 03-16-2014, 03:01 PM
- By Jonah Aragon in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 03-14-2014, 12:23 AM
- By Bonita Malan in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2014, 10:49 AM
- By sandeep kumar Aitha in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2014, 10:03 AM