Tab 3 50GB Dropbox offer question (Solved)

dalemccl

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I have a new Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and went through the initial set up procedure yesterday (entering preferred language, etc.). During the setup procedure it came to a screen that said I get 50GB Dropbox space by signing into my Dropbox account (I already have one so I assume the offer would add 50GB to my existing allowance) or by creating a new Dropbox account. I skipped that step and clicked on "Next" because I wasn't sure at that point whether I would keep the tablet or return it. I figured it would complicate things if I signed up for the 50 GB and then returned the tablet.

Now that I have checked out the tablet and want to keep it, I can't find a way to get back to the 50GB Dropbox offer since it was only shown in the initial set up screens? Do I need to do a factory reset to return the tablet to its initial state? Would that make it go through the initial set up procedure again? Thanks.

Edit: Please disregard this question. I just signed into my Dropbox account from the tablet and even though nothing popped offering the 50GB, when I checked my account settings, it showed that 48GB had been added to my account 6 minutes ago. Apparently signing in from the tablet must have triggered the bonus space. Not sure why 48GB and not 50.

Last edited:

boborta

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Just bought a 10.1 tab 3 three days ago. Yes, still gives you 50 Mb of Dropbox space.
It would be nice if there was a good place to get information regarding how to use all the features of the tablet. The user manual isn't so great and I have read the "for dummys" book isn't that good either. Have searched the web and have not found much and what I've found doesn't seem to apply to the new 10.1 Tab 3. Suggestions welcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress