Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - battery seems to drain fast on tab 3 10.1

Toney Perineau

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Ive had my tab off charge for 50mins and it has gone down 10%, tht seems pretty fast to me, do I have a faulty device or is tht a normal thing to be happening? I am a first time user to the tab scene so plz help a noob out lol.

Hurrycanejohn

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
What are you doing with the Tab 3 after you remove it from the charge? If you are browsing the internet for one hour, then 10% battery loss sounds about right.

Posted via Android Central App

Kristo Kristian

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Ive had my tab off charge for 50mins and it has gone down 10%, tht seems pretty fast to me, do I have a faulty device or is tht a normal thing to be happening? I am a first time user to the tab scene so plz help a noob out lol.

My galaxy tab 3 7.0 looks like yours,
i have used it for 1-2 hours battery drain fast from 94% to 15%

relic74

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Sounds iffy to me. Mine runs for about five hours surfing the net with multiple tabs open...
Wow, you say that like it's a good thing, 5 hours, really and yout happy with this. The SGT3 is probably the worst tablet of 2014. I bought one and returned it the very next day. Battery life is horrific, my Motorola Xoom with Android 3.0 ran circles around this Samsung speed wise, the resolution is comically bad and the screen scratches if you breath on it, this is 2014 right. Stay away from this tablet at all costs, it's just not worth the exorbitant amount of money they charge for it.

Hurrycanejohn

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Oh hi troll you posted here too? Could you please say a little more about the device you are being paid to bash?

Relgoshan

When someone says that the SGT 3 is the worst tablet of 2014, it pretty much invalidates everything else they say in the posting. :)

Posted via Android Central App

Kristo Kristian

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
I have bring it to customer service and replace it with new battery. And it solves the problem.
i bought Samsung galaxy tab 3 with broken battery inside, so be careful buy new gadget.