Samsung galaxy j3 2016 fast battery drain issue...

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

For the past 7 days my samsung galaxy j3 2016 drains when it goes down to 60% it goes to 0% in an instant then shuts off conpletely..when i put on charger it reads 0%! Anyways...i went to the net and did some digging around...hope this helps others btw..it was able to fix my phone battery issue!!!

Samsung galaxy j3 to help stop battery drain...reboots. and shut off issue...

Possible answer.....
Go to setting google play services and turn off location to apps that dont really need it. You can always turn it on manually for certain app cos location always runs in the background for many apps

Next turn off auto sync..manually sync instead when its needed only.

Use the app accu battery to check for battery stats and for wear and tear under health tab..high spikes in graph means damage to phone.. keep graph lines on the lower end ...very good app btw ..a must have for monitoring battery health and stats.
I also heard greenify is good too but i have never used it as of yet..so i dont know it that regard..but is wrll talked about among techies.

Charge battery between 80 and when it drops to 40 percent. This is the optumum range for charhing your battery.

Do the 'spin test' to see if battery is dead...on a flat table spin the battery...if it easily spins it means battery is dead and time for a new one. The spin test helps to find if there is a budge in the battery..even when not viewable.

Turn off all unnecessary notifications . .just turn on the absolutely needed ones only.

Clear cache daily for each app manyally.

Do a partition cache clean as well.

Make sure not too many apps are under the 'unrestricted' setting in battery tab as they constantly run in the background eating up battety lifr and battery juice.

Under restricted networks ..restrict all apps so save power.

k...thats all i can remember from tinkering around my dying phone last night. It appears after all the reading i did..the above tips helped lots and my phone is working just fine today. So i hope this helps those out there who are having the same draining battery issues. Shalom

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali