1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    2,532 Global Posts

Default Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - Browser on tablet---how to "save as" photos from websites to SD card

I have the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 tablet and new to the android platform. I am trying to figure this out: on my tablet I open my browser and go to one of my favorite websites called Desktop Nexus. After I find the wallpaper I want...... I want to save it (download) it to my sd card on my tablet. There is no option to "save as". How the heck do I do this? Many thanks!!

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - Browser on tablet---how to "save as" photos from websites to SD card

What happens when you use the 'Down Load Now' button on the website?

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    2,532 Global Posts

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - Browser on tablet---how to "save as" photos from websites to SD card

When I click onto the "download" tab on the website it opens to a bigger sized wallpaper. I hit my menu button on my tablet but there is no "save as" option.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    2,532 Global Posts

I found the answer in case anyone else is interested. Click for about 2 seconds on the image itself then you will get a popup then click on Save Image. Learning something new every day. Thank you anyway Hurrycanejohn!

Well done, both for figuring it out before someone gave you a solution and, perhaps as importantly, for posting the solution for others to see. Seems like a simple thing but it's a step that frequently gets omitted.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    2,532 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bluzman View Post
    Well done, both for figuring it out before someone gave you a solution and, perhaps as importantly, for posting the solution for others to see. Seems like a simple thing but it's a step that frequently gets omitted.
    Thank you bluzman!! I agree with you for I see this happen so often. It was my pleasure.