Apps on Sd card

xmostwanted559x

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Is it true apps cant be put onto the sd card? I was wanting to get a 64gb card until I read I can only put movies and music photos on it. I want use for apps

Posted via Android Central App

Olivek

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I use my SD cards for Apps, mostly games.
Go to settings, Application manager, Then select your App and and then about halfway down the screen select move to SD card. If that App doesn't work after you do that then move it back to device storage. It worked with all of my games and the only App that i found had a problem was a screen saver.

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
CLARIFICATION:

Galaxy Tab 3 models like the 7.0 (wifi) shipped with Android 4.1.2 and that version does not support app2sd AT ALL. However IF those models got the promised OS update they should now be capable. I feel your pain man, three games ate up 7GB of jnternal storage on my LTE model. Got a card coming in the mail.

xmostwanted559x

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Mines 4.1.2 so that means I can't do that?
Also lets say I download a photo from yahoo how do I make it so it downloads directly to my mini sd rather than my harddrive

Last edited:

koves

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Where do we know if it will or planned

I read somewhere this weekend that there is an update scheduled for 2014 . I'll take a look and and see if I can find the article again and post it here .

Posted from my Galaxy Tab 3 via Android Central App

xmostwanted559x

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I read somewhere this weekend that there is an update scheduled for 2014 . I'll take a look and and see if I can find the article again and post it here .

Posted from my Galaxy Tab 3 via Android Central App

Let me know I coukdnt find anything online

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
As for pushing downloads to the SD....it's vexatious to say the least. Opera Mini has an easy dropdown and so did Opera Mobile, but the new "Opera" just auto downloads to a set location :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress