Google Play Store

Arceus3251

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Ok, so im just confused right now. So I am typing thismessage on my Samsung Galaxy tab 3. so that prooves my internet works, now the confusing part, I go on the google play store, and it says "No Connection" what do I do.
P.s. this is my first thread :)

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central :)
You're not connected to Google services. Go into your settings, sign out of your Google account and sign back in. That fixes the issue most of the time

Sonnydigs

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm not able to connect to the play store.. It says "connection Timed Out"... Retry.. Samsung Note 3
I have cleared the cache, data, force stop also uninstalled play store updates, and everything else I can find in searches to do..
The strange thing is it still auto updates and I can type in the search bar on the play store search option and open it that way...
I've tried it with wifi and network but nothing works.. But continue to get, "Connection Timed Out"... Retry..
Any help appreciated...

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
The fur is strong with this one....

You probably need to check the date/time settings. It causes problems if it reset back to last year.

Sonnydigs

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
The fur is strong with this one....

You probably need to check the date/time settings. It causes problems if it reset back to last year.

Thanks, I already checked that.. Seems to be fine..

It's very puzzling to me...
I am using Nova Launcher and have done random back ups but not sure what that really means..
If I loose anything by doing a restore??
I have weeks in setting my phone up like I have it..

readhpr

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the exact same problem on my Moto X and my Nexus 7, both completely stock. It started yesterday. I cleared the Google Play cache and data (which didn't help), and eventually removed my Google (gmail) account and put it back. That seemed to temporarily fix it on my phone, but not the tablet, and today it's happening on the phone again too. App updates are still working, and if I tap on an app update in the Notifications it will take me into the My Apps section of the Play Store just fine, but if I try to go up a level to the main Play Store it doesn't work (I get the same connection/Retry error that I get when I open up the Play Store from scratch).