- 17 Posts
Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1: Multiple home screens
Hello all I just got my tab last night and was playing around with it and somehow I have enabled 5 different home screen that have no apps them...how do I delete all the extra home screens? I really only want the one main homescreen.
Thanks in advance
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-09-2014, 04:01 PM #2
- 270 Posts
Re: Multiple home screens
When on the home screen (any) just tap the Menu button and tap "Edit" from the menu that pops up. From there you can simply drag the extra home screens to the trash bin.
Or usually pinching the home screen (close) will bring options to add, move or rearrange the home screens as well.
Multiple solutions really as I am not sure what version of Android you're using.
- By Puzzlegal in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 24Last Post: 12-19-2014, 10:48 AM
- By noteiii007 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:17 PM
- By joedm126 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2014, 02:33 PM
- By Megan Arlitz in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2014, 05:33 AM
- By eric002 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2014, 12:01 PM