- 2 Posts
Samsung tab pro 8.4 won't switch on!!!!!!!
I recently bought the Samsung tab pro 8.4 and it was working wonderfully, until yesterday when it suddenly switched off while I was on FB. And I haven't been able to turn it on since. I've tried holding down the power button, also simultaneously with Sound up/Down. I've tried a different charger. I've tried leaving it and going back. No reaction what so ever. Anyone else experienced similar issues? What do I do???
- 08-19-2014, 12:46 AM #2
- 04-23-2015, 12:30 PM #4
- 7 Posts
Re: Samsung tab pro 8.4 won't switch on!!!!!!!
My new Tab Pro did sort of the same thing. I believe I opened it to find it completely unresponsive rather than it dying while using an app, but the Samsung help tech told me to plug it into my laptop via the usb charging cord-not the wall charger-and leave it there for a day or two. She said that it charges at a lower rate or something than the wall charger (which I'd tried several times before calling with no success). It didn't make any sense to me that a slower charge would bring it back to life better than a faster charge, but IT DID! I did not have to send it back in and be without it for weeks. I was thrilled. Try it and see if it works for you before you send it back in...oooh. Now I'm noticing the date of your post. I hope you got it fixed. Sorry!
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2015, 01:45 PM
- By apcplaza in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2014, 05:47 AM
- By modoc_us in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 10:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 10:11 PM
- By mhellesen in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 09:35 PM