Why does my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.5 internal storage say it is full?

A

AC Question

Samsung galaxy tab 10.5 internal storage full

Hi,

I have the Samsung galaxy tab 10.5 and I am trying to do updates for apps, but the internal storage is full. I have a 64gb micro sd card with my apps stored on their but it's just saying insufficient memory when I try to update. Any hints/tips to fix the problem? I can't see a way to set the micro sd as default storage...it's a bit of a pain so any help would be great

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung galaxy tab 10.5 internal storage full

Unfortunately you'll need to start deleting some apps. It's a good time to get rid of apps that you no longer use, or that are used infrequently.

Amy606

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site

That's such a shame. There are hardly my apps on the tablet, just a few news apps, social media ie Facebook, twitter and a few media ones like sky go - all are moved to the micro SD. I thought storing them on the SD would fix the problem of having such low internal storage! It's so disappointing, the tablet is less than a year old and is going to become unusable. :(

amsparky

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site

I have the exact same issue. Makes me wish I had a different tablet. Between that and the sd card reinserting all the time, it's frustrating. Especially when you look at the storage used - it never adds up.

Posted via the Android Central App

ericmazariegos

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site

In the storage settings you can click on 'cached data' and this should free up some space on the tablet. For me personally I had 4 gb of cached data, cleared it and now I have about 3gb of free data to use.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty