Smart Switch says 100% complete, but doesn't stop

A

AC Question

Am backing up my Tab S 10.5" with Smart Switch. It has gone through and backed up all my photos, music, apps, etc. to my PC. The display says 100%, the progress bar is all the way to the right, but it doesn't seem to come to a logical finish (the cancel button is all that you can click on). After reviewing the backup folders, everything has been transferred over to the PC, but the Smart Switch program doesn't come to a logical end, and has been in that state for about an hour. I'm sending the unit in for a warranty repair, so didn't want to lose anything. Am tempted at this point to hit cancel and call it good.
Anyone else have this Smart Switch behaviour?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Am backing up my Tab S 10.5" with Smart Switch. It has gone through and backed up all my photos, music, apps, etc. to my PC. The display says 100%, the progress bar is all the way to the right, but it doesn't seem to come to a logical finish (the cancel button is all that you can click on). After reviewing the backup folders, everything has been transferred over to the PC, but the Smart Switch program doesn't come to a logical end, and has been in that state for about an hour. I'm sending the unit in for a warranty repair, so didn't want to lose anything. Am tempted at this point to hit cancel and call it good.
Anyone else have this Smart Switch behaviour?

Welcome to Android Central!

Does it say its still processing or did it say completed and just stayed at 100%?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biggles