Floating on screen back/return button, is there a way ?

billyjoebob007

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
Is there a way with some app that i can create like a floating on screen transparent back/return button that i can put in center right of screen so i can easily just tap it with my thumb while holding tablet on sides so i wouldnt have to slide hand all the way down and across the bottom almost center of tablet ?
Its annoying to have to do it every time. Bad manufacturer placement of that button :(

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Did you click on the Playstore link I posted above? It wasn't just a link to Playstore.

The problem with what you're asking for is that in order for this button to work as you've stated, it will have to be "on top" of, or "overlay" everything else... which means it can get in the way of things... like your keyboard. Even if you make it transparent, it'll still overlay everything. Check out the link I posted and look at the very first app on that list. Back button puts a customizable/positional/hidden/sliding toolbar you can pull out with your thumb, and yes, it can be set to transparent. I use it on my Note 10.1 2014 to mostly save my Home button, as the only way to bring up the Task Manager/Recent apps list on my tablet is to long press the home button. There are other "button saver" type apps on Playstore so I'm surprised you couldn't find anything... then again, maybe no-one dev'd an app that would get in the way of things.