Can't download whatsapp app on galaxy tab s

Tomkurus

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Hye,
I have small problem on my tab s 8.4
I wanna download whatsapp app and it says not compatible with the device.
Any solution from the experts?
Thanks.

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Hye,
Thanks.

You can download the android market called 1 mobile market from the internet. Its the best place to download apps that show up as non compatible from the play store. I've downloaded a lot of appa from 1 market and it's pretty useful and trust worthy. It always provides app updates in a timely manner.

Posted via Android Central App

Ramlee Dahalan

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Simple Steps:-
1. Use PC to download Application.
2. Save files in your Document or Download Documents.
3. Drag files to your Android memory card.
4. On your tablet, Find file in your tablet then run / open
5 Follow instruction to continue.

Good Luck

jehanzakaria

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Hye,
Thanks.

I also got the same problem with my tab s 10.1
Ive try all as other suggest but whatsapp keep askin me to download the latest version of watsapp everytime aftr i enter my phone no.
Ohh please help me!! 😣

Allif Hafeez

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
hello guys, great news. i used to have the same problem with my Tab S 8.4, but just now I have downloaded the APK from Whatsapp website (as noticed in previous replies). I noticed the version changed from 2.11.318 (which the problem 'download latest version occurs') to 2.11.315, but I download it anyway. Surprise surprise, it worked! Now I can use Whatsapp in my Tab S. Seems like you must use old version instead of latest one. Hope this helps and ends the problem of ours.;)

Ashutosh Kumar4

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, I have side loaded whatsapp in my galaxy tab s, and it is installed successfully. But I can't see the icon anywhere. However, it is showing as installed in the application manager. Any idea, what is the issue. Please help me guys.

Yk Chin

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I noticed the version changed from 2.11.318 (which the problem 'download latest version occurs') to 2.11.315, but I download it anyway. Surprise surprise, it worked! Now I can use Whatsapp in my Tab S. Seems like you must use old version instead of latest one. Hope this helps and ends the problem of ours.;)

That's great news indeed Allif Hafeez! Glad you found the solution. Could you post a link to the APK 2.11.315? Appreciate it mate. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Yk Chin

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I have a question. After activating the WhatsApp in your Tab S, would it disable your other WhatsApp in your smartphone? Since this Tab S has no Sim slot, I presume you will need to input your existing phone number to get the verification code in order to complete the activation process in your Tab.

I tried Viber (another popular messaging app) which is compatible with the Tab S. Upon successful activation, somehow the Viber in my smartphone wasn't working anymore. Hence, I'm wondering if the WhatsApp would have the same effect. Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App

Samsi Darmawan

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
For the Samsung Galaxy Tab S with the Android version 4.4.2 (KitKat)
When I am trying to Download, the messages shown "Your Device isn't compatible with this version"
But the version date of Whats App is Sept. 30 2014.

So How the Solution?

Yk Chin

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Base from the above advice, I managed to extract the APK file & install successfully into my Tab S 8.4. Just as I suspected, upon activation using my smartphone number, my original WhatsApp in my smartphone no longer work.

My version is 2.11.378.

Posted via Tab S 8.4

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-14-01-54-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-14-01-54-40.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 80

shahanaz

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Hye,
Thanks.

My phone keeps asking me to download latest version of whatsapp every time after I enter my phone number. Please help me

Last edited by a moderator:

mxhutchi

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Just installed it successfully

Download apk from the the net typing in whatsapp 2.11.315, a warning will come up but ignore it.
When it tries to install, a message will tell you that you need to change setting (if you have it set on in security), check the box in UNKNOWN SOURCES and make sure in the next pop up window you have the ONLY FOR THIS INSTILLATION checked. Now it should install!

Okay this still does not work but you then need to follow the next steps.
It will ask for you to update, do it!
Then repeat the same security steps as before, next it asks for a number. I have a tab s 10" and it has its own sim and number, enter these and it's up and running after the SMS.

Tonya2419

Jan 16, 2015
Visit site
Thank so much for your help. I went to Mobile1 and downloaded the file opener to my MicroSD using my Desktop. I inserted the MicroSD into Galaxy 8.4 S Tab and magic. The file opener led me to the security setting I needed to change to bypass the security feature google set to avoid accepting Apps from unknown locations. I have the file opener on my Tablet now, so I can have whatever file I want. I only wanted WhatsAp and Disneyworld Aps. I really appreaciate your sharing your knowledge.

jeremychin

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
I have Whatsapp downloaded in my Tab S 8.4 LTE but I am not able to transfer all data from my Galaxy Note 3. The backup reside in the phone memory which I can locate but cannot copy to the SD card or SIM card. Is there a way to do it?

Supaat Mahnoon

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
You can download the android market called 1 mobile market from the internet. Its the best place to download apps that show up as non compatible from the play store. I've downloaded a lot of appa from 1 market and it's pretty useful and trust worthy. It always provides app updates in a timely manner.

Posted via Android Central App

Have tried this but not workable. All apps that was suggested by 1mobile still have been routed back to app store.

mona elsayed

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
Hye,
Thanks.

لااستطيع انزال الزاتس اب على سامسزنج تاب اس

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez