UK release?

Base_UK

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
I pre-ordered to get the keyboard case expecting a 31 March release date, as reported in the technology press.

Website is currently saying expected to ship from 21 April?!

Have I missed something here??? 😠

Base_UK

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Had a notification that it's been dispatched and arriving tomorrow! 😁

Shame i won't be in and will probably miss it and have to pick up on Friday anyway, but still, great service!!!

stoitchog

Feb 27, 2017
Visit site
Hey guys can you check if there is a hissing noise coming from the speakers. The noise is more noticeable from one of them. Also you need to hold the speaker very close to your ear.

There are quite a few people in us and canada say their tablets are doing this (incl mine).
I am trying to figure out if there is a batch with some defect in the speakers or just a noisy board

Base_UK

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
So far, I love it. Display and performance is outstanding, and the S Pen is surprisingly useful. Writing out text instead of typing it is a bit long winded but quite satisfying, though the novelty may wear off after a while. The keyboard is excellent, no not as good as a full sized keyboard but combined with the advantage of the size and convenience of how easy it is to just snap into place it's a great compromise. I was going to buy a smaller case fo just taking the tablet out and about but bought a neoprene sleeve instead. The case feels liks it leaves the edges vulnerable. The glass back does look fantastic but feels so fragile.

Haven't noticed any hissing from the speakers but I'll turn them up and give it a proper check later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buchenzo