Verizon pre-orders important information

bignaz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
If you pre-orderd with Verizon check your account asap. My friend as well as my self have had our orders cancelled because of a payment issue with Verizon. Both of our banks Stated that Verizon never attempted a charge other then the one that were made when we pre-ordered them and they were listed as pending then fell off. Verizon app shows the order is on hold they said it required action yesterday but we were not contacted or shown any messages saying there was any issues. I personally contacted Verizon yesterday to make sure there were no issues with the order and they said everything was good. Orders show up as on hold but when I contacted Verizon they said the order was cancelled. They repreorder and did a "cut the line" on our accounts to get us our devices on time.

Check your account and make sure everything is good. Either they are canceling pre-orders on purpose or there is a major issue with there system.

Both phones were phantom black s22 ultra 512gigs.

We're all waiting for our phones and I don't want someone to end up having to wait longer because Verizon is doing Verizon stuff. I don't know is this is a common issues but since me and my friend both pre-order on the same day and it happened to both of us it could be. I know some people are after that $1,000 trade in and if it happens and you don't catch it you could miss out on the pre-order and getting the phone for the price you were expecting.

I hope this is not a wide spread issue but I wanted people to know so if they see this they can get it fixed asap.

Update.

Friends order didn't ship today due to $10 device credit being used from there device dollers scam. He's currently on the phone with them. No changes to my orders.

Update 2-22-2022

Friends second order has a tracking number and a date.

My 3rd order was requested to be returned and returned to Verizon with no canceling of the order or any intention of refunding the $120.10. the second order they said was cancelled will be dilivered tomorrow according to the tracking info but who knows if it's the right phone knowing Verizon.

1 1/2 hour phone call today to get them to cancel the order they had returned and refund my $120.10 that they had absolutely no intention of refunding.

Last edited:

bignaz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Update.

Verizon said the order was cancelled. 2 reps one of them from online sales. They also said they were making sure it was canceled....well now it's showing that there's no issue with it and it's shipping the 20th.....so apparently now 2 are on the way.

12wallstreet

Feb 12, 2022
Visit site
I am coming from a s10 plus and expecting my S22 Ultra on Tuesday. Do I need to swap my sim from my old device or does Verizon send phone with Sim already installed?

Also wondering if the Sim card has anything to do with 5G and since old device never had 5G maybe new device needs a new card.

Thanks in advance.

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I've been using the same Sim since my Note 9 which was not 5G; and I have gotten 5G UWB on my Note 20 Ultra.

I don't think you need a new sim on Verizon.