- 27 Posts
Widget issue adding widget
Not sure what happened but my weather widget just diapered. When I hold down the home screen the menu comes up and I tap apps and widgets, scroll to Weather 6x3 drag it to the home screen and it states "The widget has already been added to the home screen" but it's not still blank.
I have tried to reboot the device, I have tried to wipe data (not FDR it's not a resolution for this I assure you) but can't figure out why it thinks it's there when it's not.
Anyone got any ideas? I do not want to download another app. I'd like to use the OEM one.
- 08-30-2014, 12:32 PM #2
Re: Widget issue adding widget
Gross, I hate it when my widgets get diapered!
Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: Cache partition: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 | T-Mobile Support
If that doesn't work, you could go to the App Manager, select the launcher (probably called TouchWiz or Home or Launcher), and Clear Cache. If that doesn't help, then tap Clear Data from that screen, but keep in mind that this will wipe the homescreens, and you'll have to set them back up again the way you like.
- By yarnsrj in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 01-16-2015, 03:20 PM
- By JJJC1110 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2014, 10:13 PM
- By DotLGphn in forum MetroPCS EsteemReplies: 5Last Post: 09-22-2014, 11:20 AM
- By cplloyd42 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2014, 05:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:53 PM