How to solve stiction from Armoursuit screen shield?

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I tried a polymer, which usually gives good glide "feel" to screen shields, but this particular shield still has far too much stiction for my liking. Suggestions for another product to wipe onto it? I don't have this sort of issue with the Verizon shields I've used on my phones--gliding feel is excellent; essentially the same as over glass. I think the issue is these watch shields are too soft, or I should say far softer than the shields I've used for years on my phones that I purchased from Verizon.

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I tried a polymer, which usually gives good glide "feel" to screen shields, but this particular shield still has far too much stiction for my liking. Suggestions for another product to wipe onto it? I don't have this sort of issue with the Verizon shields I've used on my phones--gliding feel is excellent; essentially the same as over glass. I think the issue is these watch shields are too soft, or I should say far softer than the shields I've used for years on my phones that I purchased from Verizon.

Try Skinomi that's what I am using on my Gear 2 Neo. You can find them on amazon.com for $ 9.95 for a six pack.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App