Getting gear 2 at end of the month

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
What improvements are better finish think from the 1? Any good apps you recommend?

You might want to check out the whole app thing because they aren't all available for the Gear 2 at this point. I had the first Gear as well and although I can't get my Evernote at this point, I am very happy with what I am getting in functionality. I haven't done much with Fitness related stuff, but you now get a stand-alone music player, IR Remote controller for TV, improved camera, media control from watch and a little more personalization. About the only app I've added so far is Life360 which is a Family locator app from Samsung (I thnk). I think it's a bit battery intensive at time but it works really well and its free. It also works on the N3 and iPhone so I got everyone covered.

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I found a simple and basic for the same context.. just give it a try and it works great!

App Name:
iSpotTalent

Android:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...pps/details?id=com.iSpotTalent&token=6xWOsaxN

iOS:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ispot-talent/id872540477?ls=1&mt=&at=10l3Vy...

Find Talent World Wide | iSpot Talent

iSpotTalent lets you broadcast your CV, Resume and Video to advertise yourself to the open world for getting noticed worldwide - Its an unique and challenging opportunity to showcase your talent to open world for immediate exposure! You got talent we have a platform.

Need to find a Fashion photographer in Stockholm? A prop stylist in Atlanta? A still life photographer in Toronto? Well, no need to go through that stack of photographer promo cards or google endlessly. iSpotTalent is a new mobile app with great features to bring you find the talent you have and showcase to the right audience, We talked with Stone about the site + app and how it can be an asset to employers and job seekers for finding new talent worldwide.

I didn't see a Tizen link in your post.... Play Store/Android apps are not compatible with the Gear 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non