- 35 Posts
S Health data erased!
Something happened to me yesterday. I was starting the S Health app on my phone, and it said "Welcome to S Health" and I had to make all settings (name, birthday etc.) and link to Samsung account again. All my data was gone. From the pedometer, sleep records and exercise. I had the "backup" settings to every 24 hour, but when I tried "restore", it said it failed to restore... So, now, it's all gone... But everything is still in my gear 2, so I can view it there.
Anyone else had this problem? Anyone solved it?
- 05-16-2014, 09:42 AM #2
- 05-16-2014, 11:21 AM #3
- By pawprints86 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 05-19-2014, 10:16 PM
- By RionDunn in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 05-16-2014, 11:45 AM
- By Jes Sea in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2014, 01:13 AM
- By scrabbley in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2014, 12:54 PM
- By JacksonEdwardHarrison in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2014, 05:27 AM