Gear Fit Manager gone from Samsung website

Higa

May 10, 2015
Visit site
I have a Note 4 and a Gear Fit watch. It was working perfectly prior to the Android L update. The Gear Fit watch started to malfunction, I uninstalled it thinking there was a Android L updated version of the Gear Fit manager software.

Then the problems began, Gear fit manager wouldn't list on the Samsung Galaxy app store, tried downloading from Samsung website, and I received the error, 'This item is no longer available (4002)' error code. Anyone else with this problem?

Posted via the Android Central App

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
Same thing happened to me just yesterday. It said Samsung Fit Manager was updated and prompt me to update it. It didn't do it. I eventually had to uninstall it and tried installing it again. Could not find it. It would sent me to "open fit" which is a 3rd party app. I tried it with 3 different samsung phones....
Called Samsung IT, they knew nothing about this.
They said they'd get back within 24 hours

I have always bought Samsung products. Don't really know whats going on with Samsung. I've noticed things going wrong for a few months now... cell phone signals really low, accuweather routinely misplaces location, clock gives us incorrect time, we were blaming out cell phone company for the longest time... then we thought it was because our phones were older... so we bought new phones in November... still the same problems....started using the old LG phones we had before...no problems there.... Any suggestions, help us please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty