Gear fit 2 battery draining in a few days hours

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I just used my gear fit 2 last night to play music and track my bicycle ride without my phone, and today my gear fit2 is draining really fast I turned off stand alone GPS and yet it's almost dead in about 5 hours, does anyone have any idea what setting might be causing this thanks.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I just used my gear fit 2 last night to play music and track my bicycle ride without my phone, and today my gear fit2 is draining really fast I turned off stand alone GPS and yet it's almost dead in about 5 hours, does anyone have any idea what setting might be causing this thanks.
I'm having the same issue all of a sudden today I get an alert to put my gear in to power saving mode. My gear has never gotten to 15% in just six hours of usage. I usually get two days usage.

So I charged it again midday and now got the alert again at 10pm. Something is wrong

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same issue all of a sudden today I get an alert to put my gear in to power saving mode. My gear has never gotten to 15% in just six hours of usage. I usually get two days usage.

So I charged it again midday and now got the alert again at 10pm. Something is wrong

Yeah I couldn't find a solution so I just reset my gear fit 2, and re-paired it to my phone.

jpprice14

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
Yeah I couldn't find a solution so I just reset my gear fit 2, and re-paired it to my phone.
This worked? Happened to me last night. When I tool it off the charger I never looked at the battery percentage and wondering if it wasn't on the charger all of the way. I'm about to throw it on and head out. Hoping it was the charger. Lol but if not and this worked looks like I'll e resetting..

yarnsrj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Does a Bluetooth device paired with phone at the same time cause this issue with the fit 2 battery draining. I was driving for about 4 hours with both fit 2 and earpiece paired to my phone and the fit went from 100% to 10% in that amount of time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38