Can not respond or see Facebook notifications...

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Ok hears the deal, when I get text messages I can see the message read the message then reply to the message straight from my Gear.
Now with facebook I can only see that someone replied to my comment, I can not see what they said nor can I reply from my Gear. Ihave downloaded 2 different apps (both paid for BTW) that claim they do this but neither of them work! Is this not possible or am I doing something wrong.

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
It's just not possible. For Facebook you just get a notification saying that someone has commented on your post etc but no actual content. Hopefully that changes soon. I'm pretty sure Facebook is the only one that has this issue.

Posted via the Android Central App

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
It's just not possible. For Facebook you just get a notification saying that someone has commented on your post etc but no actual content. Hopefully that changes soon. I'm pretty sure Facebook is the only one that has this issue.

Posted via the Android Central App
Thanks Man I download that app you recommended but it still didnt work :( no worries though it was only 1.79$ , Do you know if Android wear watches are the same? Also can you get a keyboard on Android wear watches or is it only voice.

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Try Opera Mini, and sign on to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or moat any social app , sign into app and place it on the Opera Mini start page. Vola!! I hope this helps.