Bricked Again

Deucesjack

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
I love this watch but I am sooooo frustrated. For the second time the watch is bricked. It will not boot up or charge. I tried everything different charging cords and bricks, the laptop trick, holding the power button for ten seconds, nothing works. The first time it happened Samsung claimed that when they got the watch it booted right up and that it was a software issue. They claim that they reflashed it and everything was fine. Now, two months later same problem. Every time this happens I experience erratic battery life a few days before it bricks. If another company comes out with a standalone watch with a sim card I'm all in. So sick of Samsung's non existent customer service. Waiting for a call back from the escalation department. The watch is about 4 months old and will be going in for its second round of service. I'm insisting that they replace it.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I definitely have a love / hate relationship with Samsung. Fortunately I have had good luck with their products.

Whatever happened to the LG LTE watch?

Posted via the Android Central App

Deucesjack

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Was just about to go to the Samsung Experience store and I was prepared to make a scene until they replaced the watch as a last resort before I send my watch away for a minimum of 5- 11 days. Plugged the phone into my laptop overnight using an Aukey wire and woke up this morning to a fully charged watch. So happy I have my watch back. From now on I'm carrying my spare charger with me and I'm never letting the battery run out again. What a shame that we have to jump through these silly types of hoops just to have a watch work correctly. I spoke to the executive offices of Samsung yesterday and they admitted that they are aware of the multiple problems this watch has. They even said that they are working on a cradle solution. With their track record of support or lack there of I'm not to sure I believe them.

Last edited: