Three different 3g models in the USA?

FitzAusTex

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know? I'm wondering if at&t and tmobile will be the same model, as they're both gsm (can't recall if they're still using different bands). Assume verizon will be different, since cdma, but really have no idea.

And then there is the e-sim situation. Will these be locked to the carrier they were purchased from? If at&t and tmobile actually are the identical model, wonder what's involved in using on the other carrier. So many questions...

optimummind

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know? I'm wondering if at&t and tmobile will be the same model, as they're both gsm (can't recall if they're still using different bands). Assume verizon will be different, since cdma, but really have no idea.

And then there is the e-sim situation. Will these be locked to the carrier they were purchased from? If at&t and tmobile actually are the identical model, wonder what's involved in using on the other carrier. So many questions...

I'm wondering the same thing myself. If I pay full price, will they unlock the watch for you or is it unlocked already?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress