Which Gear S3 are you buying?

Kirk Maluo

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I've gone through the Original Pebble, Moto 360, Gear 2, Pebble Time, Sony Smartwatch 3, Gear S2, and will probably get the S3 Frontier. There's a slim chance I may pick up the Nixon Smartwatch instead.

racin06

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
I'll be purchasing the Frontier LTE through Verizon. Also, $450 is a very fair price for the features offered by the S3. I currently own the Garmin Fenix 3 HR and it cost me $650. I will certainly keep my Fenix 3 HR, but I have a feeling that the S3 will be on my wrist more than the Fenix 3 HR. I can't wait for the S3!

Kirk Maluo

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I def want the frontier LTE as long as its not over 350. $350 dollar watch needs to last me 30yrs!!
Unfortunately, these little suckers are like smartphones. The battery will be shot in a couple years and won't be cheap to replace. You'll probably want to upgrade at that point anyway. Lol

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
I really want the S3 frontier but I need to see it in person. I currently have a fitbit surge and this could be a nice upgrade. I just don't know if the S3 will be too big and bulky for lifting weights and mountain biking.

mountainbikermark

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
I really want the S3 frontier but I need to see it in person. I currently have a fitbit surge and this could be a nice upgrade. I just don't know if the S3 will be too big and bulky for lifting weights and mountain biking.
?
My S1 doesn't interfere with my mt biking , kayaking, etc at all.

Bob31464

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I have the S2 Classic and really like it. If I upgrade I'll go with the Classic, unless I see them and change my mind, which is not unusual.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I really like the bells and whistles of the frontier but just like the S2, the more eye pleasing models don't have the bell and whistle features..
I currently have a S2 classic platinum BT and chose it over the classic 3g because it was way more stylish.......

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I think the new classic will look better in person than it does in the pics...so far I like the frontier. Cannot wait to see them in person.

BamaDave

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I want the Frontier but am still debating somewhat between getting the Samsung Gear S3 or spending less money on a GPS Running Watch. Does anyone know whether there are good apps that allow you to program interval running workouts with voice or sound alerts?

AL904

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I am looking forward to the Verizon Wireless version (Samsung SM-R765V) of the Samsung Gear S3 Frontier watch.

I searched for information about which frequency bands that version will support. The Frequency Check website currently shows two variations of the Gear S3. I believe the 'A' version is AT&T's, but I don't know what the other model ('S') with just Band 5 support is for. I requested Frequency Check to add the Verizon version to their site.

Has anyone seen what frequencies the Verizon model will support?