Brand Smart USA has small stock available

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I purchased the Frontier earlier this morning. I paid for express shipping and they shipped this afternoon. Looks like the Frontier isn't available anymore but the Classic is in stock. Price is marked down like every other retailer and no tax depending on your state. Check it out if you want to get one. I purchased other products from here before so they're a legit retailer.

Shop All Departments | BrandsMart USA

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately, they do not even list the Frontier at the moment.
Yeah the same day I ordered mine, it was out of stock later that day. They did still have classic at that time but I think that sold too. It's funny because I never considered checking them even though I got other stuff from them before. But I did a Google search for the s3 and then clicked the shopping tab on the results page. Showed in stock so I jumped on it. They shipped promptly. Ordered on Monday. Got it on Wednesday.

Last edited:

TGuy

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
If in the Atlanta area. I grabbed one when passing through the Doraville area. They were the only big box retailer that had one it stock. When I called I asked them if they had more than one and to describe the packaging to make sure they knew what they were talking about