Having a hard time deciding which watch to get! You're not alone! Classic or Frontier

ebpman

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I have been receiving lots of comments around which what you should buy. The Classic which seems more formal or the frontier which seems more casual. Well in this video I will review them both and show you how a Classic can be sporty and a Frontier can be all about business.

https://youtu.be/VilBl0VvOHM

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
I have been receiving lots of comments around which what you should buy. The Classic which seems more formal or the frontier which seems more casual. Well in this video I will review them both and show you how a Classic can be sporty and a Frontier can be all about business.

https://youtu.be/VilBl0VvOHM

I've heard reports and seen on Twitter that the Gear S3 is or will be compatible with iOS. Have you heard anything about this? Will the Gear S3 work with the iPhone?

WalkingHorse

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Great video! Still waiting for my Frontier to come in. I agonized over the choice but ultimately the flush buttons of the Frontier sold me. Changing the bands really makes a difference in the look.

BTW I am beginning to believe that I am the only woman ordering an S3. :D I never hear nor read of any woman talking about the watch. Oh well, chunky watches are in style these days and even if they weren't I knew I had to have it the first time I saw the product release announcement.

pinkivy98

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Great video! Still waiting for my Frontier to come in. I agonized over the choice but ultimately the flush buttons of the Frontier sold me. Changing the bands really makes a difference in the look.

BTW I am beginning to believe that I am the only woman ordering an S3. :D I never hear nor read of any woman talking about the watch. Oh well, chunky watches are in style these days and even if they weren't I knew I had to have it the first time I saw the product release announcement.

I am a woman and I have the S3 Frontier LTE. I stopped agonizing over the size when I first got the gear s a few years ago. I have loved the gear stand alone watches ever since.

WalkingHorse

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I am a woman and I have the S3 Frontier LTE. I stopped agonizing over the size when I first got the gear s a few years ago. I have loved the gear stand alone watches ever since.

Awesome! I am not alone! :) I think it's a beautiful watch. This will be my first Gear S. I've been wearing Garmin watches for a few years and have been waiting for another model/brand to move me. Samsung did this year. Now if it will just hurry up and get here!

audri5

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site

I'm a woman and have had at least one or the other of every release the Gear watch has had. I got the classic S3 and put a metal band on it. It does look like a man's watch but I don't care. I love it. And I agree that the chunky watch is in right now so it doesn't matter.

ateamlawn

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

If the S2 had the same functionality as the S3 which one would you choose?

WalkingHorse

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
If the S2 had the same functionality as the S3 which one would you choose?

S3! Bigger screen makes a huge difference to me. It's heavier which feels more substantial/durable. Also the glass is a big upgrade. Resistance to scratches is important to me as I work with my hands around horses all day long. I will say that I am a bit nervous hearing that several users have reported that the frontier s3 bezel has already scratched up on them.

ebpman

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I also just did a metal and ceramic band review. For those of you that have both watches its a two pack comes with chrome and black matched to the gear s3